Blogs Improve your SEO
Is it about time you wrote some Blogs?
Blogs are great way to optimise your website to be found. Alongside the website a Blog allows you to create more content, update content and show your expertise. Blogs can then easily be sent out to your social media platforms killing 2 birds with one stone and creating back-links for your website.
The word “Blog” originated from the two words “Web Log”.
Here’s one we created to promote “An Evening with Sylvester Stallone”.
Ways to improve your blog:
- The title of the blogs should have the keyword within it.
- The keyword should be included at the beginning of the title of the blog (if this is possible).
- Keyword within first paragraph of the body of the text.
- The keyword should read naturally within the page/post. Despite what we’ve been told there is no perfect keyword density. Google will penalise “keyword stuffing” where there is an overuse of a keyword. (Hint read it out loud to someone else and ask if they notice anything unnatural)
- 300 – 700 words is the optimum length for your blogs. In an article of 300 words, you should mention your search terms 3 to 6 times. Quality links to websites of good repute/authority are good for SEO. E.g. Manufacturer websites.)
- Use a readability score test such as this to check copy: https://readability-score.com/
If you’d like to improve your SEO or for a free analysis of your website call e4k today.