Infomercial video production services
- Infomercial means ‘Information Commercial’ also known as a direct response or paid programme; it is a brief or standard-size television advertisement video that offers information on a product together with testimonials about how well it works.
- Infomercials started on television, often on late night channels but they are now being used on the internet.
- They are either long form video which will be played for 28-30 minutes or short form which runs for about 60 seconds.
- This is a modern sales programme that occupies a significant place in the advertising sector.
E4k infomercial video production services
- We are an infomercial video production company based in the UK. Our expert team has experience with all styles and types of video. Our customers choose us based on our creativity and expertise and video construction.
- We create videos for both the internet and for television.
E4k – dependable online marketing company
- We have gained hands-on experience in the direct response (Infomercial) industry and are well practiced in all facets of a campaign.
- We will get to understand your products and services completely.
- We design customised campaigns that promote and broadcast the uniqueness of your product.
Benefits of online Long and Short form videos
- The long form gives detailed information about your service and products.
- You can give a product demonstration as well as testimonials from your valued customers to convince your target clients.
- The contact number and the website URL is broadcasted in an infomercial so that the customers can easily reach you.
- Infomercial can use popular artists and famous experts to promote your products which will attract a larger audience.
- The online infomercial is cost effective.