SEO Service Birmingham
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a proven technique that helps webmasters and internet marketers to improve rankings in the SERP’s (search engine result pages). SEO has become a mandatory ingredient for any successful online business selling products and services.
SEO (article) brings visibility and makes your brand popular amongst the targeted audience. Optimising the website, making it SEO friendly brings more traffic to the site by getting it a high ranking for your websites in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL and others.
What is an ‘Organic’ search engine optimisation method?
Organic SEO is a way to obtain a natural placement of your website on the search engine result pages as opposed to paid advertising by PPC. Organic search engine optimisation methods involve content optimisation, link building and bookmarking by a human as opposed to an automated system.
The automated system gives you more results in a short time but sometimes it will yield an irrelevant result that may mark your site as spam. For this reason it is always better to choose Organic search engine optimisation for your business.
Organic SEO benefits
- Organic SEO falls under white hat techniques.
- White hat technique will not make your site spam and benefits both you and the search engine users.
- Organic SEO produces long-term results whereas automated gives short term results.
- Organic SEO delivers qualified traffic to your site that will provide a reliable lead for your products or services.
- Organic SEO service is cost effective but brings you a higher Return On your Investment than any other form of marketing.
How e4k helps your business?
- e4k search engine optimisation services help you to stay visible on a search engine and get your site in front of all other competitive sites.
- We understand and keep up to date with the latest SEO landscape.
- By a consultation session we listen about your business, goals and challenges and plan SEO accordingly.
- We analyse the overall SEO of your site, identifying all gaps and possible ways to improve your ranking.
- Our SEO teams do an intensive research on selecting the relevant keywords and perform a competitor analysis of your website.
- We create a working strategy for your organic SEO. It is composed of three main campaigns, on-page SEO campaigns, off-page SEO campaigns and Local SEO campaigns.
- We create a quality inbound links to your site that will give you direct traffic from external sites.
- We create a compelling presentation, video promotion, short snippets, reviews and new content each month and submit it on social media and other appropriate sites. (Dependent upon agreement)
- We make an effort to give a solid framework for your website by implementing on-page SEO changes. We create site maps specific to search engines.
- We perform local SEO campaigns that involve setting up Google places listing and local directory listings and submitting your website to a various location-based sites.
- Our SEO experts perform all the above campaigns for your website and produce monthly reports in detail.
Contact Us for SEO Service
If you’re interested in discussing your SEO requirements, please contact us today to get benefit our effective SEO strategy. Calling us on 01216666534 (or) emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org