What Is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a proven technique that helps webmasters and internet marketers to improve rankings in the SERP’s (search engine result pages).
Online marketing has become a mandatory ingredient for any successful online business selling products and services.
And SEO is great for small businesses to start building their presence online. Since it is relatively inexpensive and due to this has a very high ROI in comparison to paid alternatives.
We are a digital marketing agency based in Birmingham in the UK. It exposes your brand to the millions of people online and puts you in front of your target audience. Optimising the website, making it SEO friendly brings more traffic to the site.
Getting your website on the first page in search engines like Google and Bing puts thousands of eyes on your business if not more.
What Is An ‘Organic’ Search Engine Optimisation Method?
Organic SEO is a way to obtain a natural placement of your website on the search engine result pages as opposed to paid advertising like PPC.
Organic search engine marketing methods involve content creation and optimisation, technical SEO, link building and outreach by a human as opposed to an automated system.
The automated system may give you more results in a short time but Google has made measures to mark websites being pushed by bots as irrelevant results or spam.
For this reason, it’s always better to choose Organic search engine optimisation for your business.
Organic SEO Benefits
- Organic SEO is a white hat technique.
- It is a long-term investment. In paid advertising, once you stop putting money in, the traffic stops. But with SEO as long as you’re delivering value to searchers, Google will keep you at the top of the search results.
- Delivers qualified traffic to your site which is much more likely to convert than others. (E.g. Someone searching for your service is much more likely to buy from you than someone seeing an ad on Facebook.)
- It is cost effective but brings you a higher ROI than any other form of marketing.
What E4k Has Done For Other Businesses?
Check out our portfolio here.
- We help you get found and generate leads with a complete marketing campaign.
- We ensure that your customers get the best impression of your business online, by designing your website to display your strengths.
- Our thorough search engine optimisation services will increase the number of people who see you on search engines and get your site in front of all other competitive sites long term.
- We find out what you need, through a consultation session and market research. We use your business goals and challenges to plan our campaigns accordingly. Whether it be SEO, PPC, social media marketing, or web design.
- If you already have a website we will analyse every aspect of your site, identifying all gaps and possible ways to improve your ranking conversion rate.
- Our SEO teams do an intensive research on selecting the relevant keywords and perform a competitor analysis of your website.
- Make a bespoke strategy for your organic SEO, which we can combine with paid advertising like PPC and social media.
- It is composed of three main campaigns, on-page SEO campaigns, off-page SEO campaigns and Local SEO campaigns.
- Create quality inbound links to your site that will give you direct traffic from external sites.
- Content creation and optimisation for your website. Depending on what you want. We can either write the content or you can to ensure the quality then we can optimise the piece for SEO purposes.
- Produce a compelling presentation, video promotion, short snippets, reviews and new content each month and submit it on social media and other appropriate sites. (Dependent upon agreement)
- Make an effort to give a solid framework for your website by implementing technical SEO changes. We create sitemaps specific to search engines.
- Perform local campaigns that involve setting up Google places listing and local directory listings and submitting your website to various location-based sites.
- Our digital marketing experts perform all the above campaigns for your website and produce monthly reports in detail.